CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

24 May 2013

End of Week 13

Haiiiii.... Today is the end of second last week before the final week of lectures and then study week... Today we only had one hour class and im so not paying attention that well... but yet i think i understand the concept... Hopefully...

After the class, Mellvyn and I went to Immigration leaving Teteng behind since she has class at 12pm... we afraid that we wont make it to comeback to campus before 12.. I need to go to Immigration because i need to renew my Document and also renew my Student Pass... Its just 9:30am yet the counter to take number already close since too many customer. Yet the nice lady at the counter just took my document and everything needed and process my document... I feels like waiting forever to make payment and finally my name was called. However, im disappointed because i need to wait another hour before i can take my passport and go upstair to renew my student pass.

Mellvyn suggested that we walk to the nearby mall and just go to MPH Bookstore and look around since both of us loves book a lot... An hour pass by, got my document and quickly went upstairs to renew my Student Visa, wait another half an hour i think and FINALLY its done!!! Thank God we didnt bring teteng together because when we arrive campus its already 1pm.. Spend some time browsing at Arts Student's Final Project and also library before fetch Teteng from her class.. I ask her to look if my parcel has arrived or not because i brought power bank the other day online because im sick of worrying my phone might died anytime soon if i went out whole day...

Finally it came, im so happy. It is cheap so i didnt expect so much... I cant wait anymore so i just ripped the parcel in the car and im so not good unwrapping thing, i made a mess in the car with all the paper... It was Okay... Ive try to plug in my phone since 36% left since i online and play game so much due to the painfully long waiting at the Immigration. Work fine for me... just can figure out how to on or off that thing... it look the same... I dont know if i switch it off already or not... Ill text the supplier tomorrow for explaination..







Afterward, we went to the bank. Teteng need to renew her ATM card since it cannot be use anymore. On our way to the bank, its rain heavily.. Mellvyn just draw slowly and in the bank,we wait some more time since their system was down at the moment.. We went to eat afterward since we starved. We went to our usual place and we having fun while having our meal.. It has been a while since we hangout since all of us was too busy with our own work and project.

After the meal, we went to POPULAR.. Bookstore again!!! hahaha... Are we geeks? I dont think so, we just love books... we love to go to the bookstores.. Then we went to the new mall, just looking around spending our time. Teteng was looking for her phone's casing but no look... So we when to POPULAR again!!! hahahaha.... Everyone seems dont want to go back... having so much fun maybe... we decide to have a drink... Torn between Starbucks and Chatime...

Then, we decided to go to Chatime since we never try it before. Plus Chatime at the One City mall was the second one at Kuching after Chatime at The Spring Mall. Chatime always has a long line which make us lazy to even bother to try but then by the time we went to the booth, it was empty... we ordered our drinks. I order Lemon Yogurt Smoothies, Chocolate Smoothies with Oreo for Teteng and Mellvyn ordered Milk Bubble Tea for himself. I think it was alright, but each drink we ordered has a strong taste which not into our liking but it was not bad...


I have so much fun today... and bit tired, yet im Happy... hope we can do this anytime soon... Just hanging out...

2 comments:

Cik Ekin said...

hi there
how much did u pay for that powerbank? n what is the capacity of it? :)

Mel said...

Hey My dear...

I pay rm100 for that powerbank and the capacity is 20000mAH.. :-)