CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21 May 2013

it will come to end... soon..

Haii.. hows everyone doing? Im hope everyone doing fine... take care of ur health okay since i think now is the season of sickness... Today in class i heard few of my classmate sneezing non-stop.. dont let urself catch a cold ya...

This week is the second last week before study week and finally final exam for my last semester of school. So it is kindda hectic and chaotic since everyone work extra hard to submit tonnes of assignment or work at the same time.. Cant understand till now why lecturer like to give assignment at the very last minute..

Actually i cant wait to get out from here... tired of studying... doing assignment... can really enjoy my life like my friends because im not the kind of person that can take it easy in any way... ill stress out easily and work without sleep for more 30 hours... i know its not healthy and i cant help it!!!!!! Hard to make people understand why im like this... im not striking for perfection... all i want... everything where and how it should be... not more not less... that is me... I like to take thing slow... that way... i can truly obtain and keep all the knowledge for period of time, it now just for the sake submitting everything on time... Im a slow learner... but keep in mind... it doesnt mean im stupid... I rather take all the time in the world than be sorry later...

However, no matter how excited i want to finish my study... yet at the corner of my heart... it feels sad and bitter... because ill be leaving Sarawak and coming to my hometown... It is a good thing... but the difference is... there are no my friend..my bestfriend that i care and love very much back at home... we will be separated. I just wish our friendship will never end no matter how...



0 comments: