CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20 May 2013

New Post and New Promise...

Haiiiiiiiiiii... Oh My God.... it has been year plus since my last port...im totally forgot with my own little world here in the cyber world.... it used to be my sanctuary... where i seek for calmness and way to reach out... Im bad in expressing my feeling... i always just be quite than causing a scene kindda person... so whatever people do to me... ill just shut my mouth and keep it to myself until i explode.... However.... this blog had help me a lot thru the hard time.... with my sweet reader and follower... i have been hiatus for more than a year yet i gain 7 more followers... how that even possible?????? So ashamed of myself... Now im back for good... why?? Just because:

  1. I miss to write a blog... to express myself
  2. I want my follower/ reader (even though its not many of u still i appreciate u guys) to get what they deserve... a story... bit from each aspect of my life since that all i can offer
  3. I want to finish what i started.
This one years ive been gone... there were the best part ever and the worse part ever.... ill tell you all the story one by one until it keep on the right track.... i promise you that... I really miss this blog so much... it meant a lot to me... Until here for now... dont worry... ill come back pretty soon to tell you my stories.... Until then... please have fun and i love each one of you...muackss...

0 comments: