CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22 May 2013

Presentation Day

Haii... Greetings from me... Hope everyone in good condition and shape... Currently im on my way to the campus... Wearing my 'baju kurung' which I may say have been a while put aside after I stop all my extra cocuricullum activities..

Im so worry... The report n slide still in printing process and we have one more hour left before the presentation... Part of me feel guilty thinking that I havent done my work right as a leader... The topic of out research is regarding halal food industry for my business class.. The topic so not my forté since ita not my religion.. What if what I do is wrong?? What if what have been done doesnt meet my lecturer's requirement... Oowhh... I should talk about my business lecturer... He is very interesting person...

I really hope everything will go smoothly and our lecturer will not ask so many question... He is basically one scary lecturer... Have a nice day... If I have idea or time later... Ill writw some more right... Love from me...

0 comments: