CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

02 June 2013

1 litre of tears

Haii... study week has just started... My first paper will be on 14th June... which mean i have almost 2 weeks of study week. I hope i can manage my time properly.... For few days from now on, i think ill sleep a lot... i think i've become a bear... where i have hibernation period.

It is normal for me where first few days during the study week, ill sleep a lot... sometime reach 15 hours per day... Maybe because i was exhausted for months due to the lecture, study and also assignments. However this semester i has extra assignment for marketing during study week.However, it is our choice completely either we want to do it or not since the purpose of the assignment is to help those who might low marks in their test and other project. Ive been thinking either i want to do it or not since im in hibernation and study week mode already.... Maybe Ill do it...

On the other hand, during study week, i always feel depressed, maybe due to the pressure of the necessity to pass all the subjects. People said, when u feel depressed... just let it out.... and my way... crying... I admit im a crybaby and even my boyfriend scared with that fact and he try to be careful and delicate while handling my emotions... that is why i love u boo... hee....

However, it will be sound so stupid if i just cry for no particular reason... so ive some help... I watch Japanese series call 1 Litre of Tears. It was based on a true story.. A life of a girl name Aya who has a rare and incurable disease at the moment. She died at the age of 25 years old 24 years ago after 10 year suffering. During the period, she wrote a diaries and then got published. The diaries has touched millions people. I would really love to read the book someday...

Aya has suffered so much yet she never gave up until her last breath.... She keep fighting and continue to live her life as normal as she could. Even though she always ask herself, why she was chosen for that cruel disease, she still always believing in herself. I could answer her to her question, it is because she is the strongest person ever who could fight for herself... There are so many people didnt appreciate their live... Some just complaining about everything without knowing, there are peoples who has the worst and fight to live.... Thru Aya, there are millions of people start to understand and start to appreciate their life and also what they have (which may include me)..

I always hope... i can be strong like Aya.... because i know im not....

0 comments: