CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18 June 2013

24 years old

Hiii... Today im officially 24 years old... Its my birthday today... Its a bittersweet day... 3 years ago at this same date... I lost my beloved grandpa n im not so sure how to react to the day... Be happy seems to much... Grieving also too much... So I guess I choose to be subtle...

I guess im nor celebreting and grieving... Just continue my day as usual... However, bit sad though... My bf seems doesnt remember my birthday at all... He surely remeber the date but I guess it not something he look forward to celebrate it since he does not even realized today is 18june.... He is a guy... What should I expect huh?? They are so bad with this kind of thing... Sorry guys.... But it would be nice if he try to be the first one to wish happy birthday to me... Thats would be sweet...

Its okay though.. Im not really in the mood of celebrating... Too much in mind.... With my coughing non stop which really making me lost focus.... I cant even study... I really dont kbow... What would happen to my result... I just hope I can pull everything thru...

2 comments:

mell said...

saturday

Mel said...

Haha... what with Saturday? any particular reason?