CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10 June 2013

Bad Luck for the snakes?

Hai my dear reader... Currently its 6:18am... kindda early.... i woke up at 5am just now.... cant sleep well due to the sore throat and headache. I'm not feeling well for the past 2 days... Had a fever.... Now  im okay but my throat still sore... loosing my voice and dont forget the headache. I dont know how to study in this condition. Ive paper in 4 days... and i havent study a bit for that paper. I hope i manage to pull it thru.

I think it is the worse study week ever.... i was sick... bit lonely since my bf bit busy... yet bit disturbed since he like to call every morning at 6ish which kindda both sweet and annoying since its too early. However, i shouldn't complain much huh??? he is being nice and good boyfriend...

Based on Chinese Zodiac, i was born as a snake.... According to my dad (Don't know where he read this), this year will be tough for me... im not sure just for me or for all the snake around the world... He ask me to be careful in anything that i want to do.... At some level... i do agree with him... i fall sick easily this year.... so many unstable emotions (nothing new with this huh? hee) and having problem in so many way possible in every matter... and UHHHHHH... dont get me started with that... ill be writing special entry for my unfortunate event for ur amusement later...

I really i can pull thru everything and always be able to find my way even though in the dark. This is my final semester and i really dont want anything happened to me or my studies.... 5 years is too much already.... and i'm hoping that ill be leaving this place for good soon...

0 comments: