CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

01 June 2013

Exam Week Started Soon

Hai guys.... how have u been? i hope all of u in a good health and a good shape... Unlike me... this past 2 week feels like living in Hell (Like i know how Hell feels like..hee)... well...metaphorically... There are so many works need to be done yet the work load was doable... until past one week... where i need to do assignment which meant for 5 people alone...

Its amazing how.... 2 of my group member didnt know about this assignment until the second week after the assignment was given which i think it is absurd. It is because... one... our lecturer announce it in the class and show us the assignment... and Second.. he uploaded the assignment in Morpheus (where lecturers upload or post anything for us to download) just few hours after the class ended... Havent they opened  Morpheus whole damn week... Then... they request me to leave them alone because they have tonnes of work.. with they final year project and also with integrated design project... Ive taken both year ago.. i admit its not easy... but still.. i never asked other people to do my work for me just because im busy...

Then, two of my group member... busy with works and midterms.... and one of them didnt bother at all although i panicked the last day of submission because i havent finished.... She just look at me like... "Huh.. thats ur problem not mine". Doesnt she know im fighting for her marks too... to make sure her worse nightmare for not able to graduating this semester would not happen...  Another one... just happy to let me do myself.... waiting for me to give him work... Sometimes feel want to bite him for that reason... And heyyyy... i know if u read this i know u know i meant it u... Yet still... he helps me to finish up the assignment with some guidance... So thank you very much for that help and i appreciated it....

On the other hand, my boyfriend gone mad with four of them... He really mad for the fact, they assume i can do the work together and didnt even try hard enough to lend a hand. He really concern because my eating habit has changed... my sleep schedule back to chaos... my health in up and down condition.... In the end, despite of the headache of the work load... i was lectured by him for letting them do this to me... What can i do boo.... im not that kind of person... i rather complaining to you then go berserk in front of them which nearly happen few times...

 This is the reason i cant leave this place... i think the environment has pushed me into the edge.... and this is the reason also i decided to only take my master later.... Actually i decided to go for master after my degree.... but if this kind of conditions continue... Ill be death in just a month... I barely survived this period...

Im tired of trying to make sure everyone graduate with me on time when they dont even appreciate what i done... How many times... i run downstairs to copy things for them and myself... at the end... they just took it and no action.... then borrowed mine....  Then being sarcastic to me because ive better marks than theirs... Ive tried to help them too.... but each time i shared my knowledge... they shoot me down like im a stupid fat girl.... each time... they win the conversation and i just shut my mouth.... Everyone treat me like im useless... but when they desperate, what i did that they think stupid and bothersome before is what they seek from me...


I just hope... everyone can graduate with me this semester... sadly... there are some still not able to graduate this semester for sure... and for me.. I hope i can leave this place for real this time and graduate on time... I cant wait to go back home.. to my sanctuary.

0 comments: