CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

30 June 2013

Holidays just started

Haiiii... How are you guys doing...? Hope all of u have a wonderful time with ur beloved ones; family, friends or ur lovers....

Right now... Ive come home.. Come back to my sanctuary... I arrived two days ago.. Im happy yet im worried... Im happy because im home...finally... N worried since the insecurity of the outcome of our finals later on... I cant put my best shot due to my sickness... However I really hope, I can get it thru... Let just stop here about that okay..

Today... I went to Labuan.. Visiting my youngest college... Im bit worried about her... Owh... Shouldnt use past tense since ill always worry about her... Well... I cant help it... It has been embedded into my genes... Ive give her quite long talk trying to talk some sense into her... It was my dad request... He dont know what to do anymore regarding her behavior... Cant blame him... He not that much with us when we are younger... So her relationship with my father not that close so she always just ignoring him...

To make the matter worse...my mom always backup my younger sistet which literally driving my dad crazy amd he been complaining about that to me... And as usual... My mom try defending my youngest sister n instead blaming people surroud her which causing me to ask her to shut up n let only me to talk... Kindda too much.. But that was necessary...

Ibe try to approach her softly n try to give example to her using our own experience and literally explain one by one to her everything for any decision has been made.. From where I stand... I think she finally understand... Hopefully...

What next... Ill become my dad partner doing business and I will actually paid... Thats will be good for me... And I think ill learn how to drive... Oh mu God!! Well.. Ill update about that...

0 comments: