CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

09 July 2013

Graduating

Heyyy... How everyone holding up... I has been a while since my last entry... Ive been sick for a while, so ive taking a bed rest for few days and limited my activities... Fortunately im okay now and everything back to normal yet I still taking my meds for a while to make sure everything really okay..

Today my result came out... Ive been trying to check my result since 12am.. Cant wait much longer since I cant wait to graduate with the rest of my friends... Thank to God... My hardwork shows some result... My GPA for this semester is 3.17... 0.03 higher than last semester...  Which give me total CGPA 2.92.. So ill.ne graduating with 2.92... I know its just average... But hey what can I ask more... Thats more than enough with what ive been thru... Im glad... Even though I was going thru hell during the study n exam weeks due to my sickness and coughing, I can pull thru... Im really happy.... So ive been extra chirpy today and I can se that my dad so happy to learn my result and ill be graduating... He been asking me what to wear... When ill need the money to pay for the graduation fee... When will be the ceremony... It such a relief...

The best thing is... Ill ne graduating with my bestie... Thats the best thing ever... Teteng manage to pull thru with her crazy and hectic semester with 21 crdt... Mellvyn who had 12 crdt like me too manage to pass all the subject like I did... Ot was the best news and finally I was able to sleep at 5am... Yet need to wake up an hour later... We need to go to town since my dad, my sister and I has errants to run...

We did some shopping and I found I great shoes... It was the best everrrr... I love it so much and my dad brought it for me.. It cost him rm30... Thnks dad... Huhu... Ive been looking something that look like that for a while yet theres nothing can fit my liking... Until now.. It was best day...

0 comments: